Video is becoming more and more popular with online marketers. There are a number of really good reasons for that – and that is one of the reasons why we offer create promotional videos. If you are going to have promotional videos – you need a YouTube channel. But with the millions of YouTube channels, how can you stand out from the crowd?
I found a great article that was written for musicians – but the tips will work for other businesses and services. I’ll share some highlights below and at the bottom of this post, click the link to read the full article.
25 ways to optimize your YouTube channel
1. Choose your channel name
4. Write a channel description
5. Add website and social media links to the About tab
8. Select or upload a channel trailer
10. Customize your channel URL
YouTube channel advanced features
11. Verify your YouTube channel
15. Grow your fanbase with Channel Ad, aka Fan Finder
18. Add keywords for your channel
21. Include your Google Analytics property tracking ID
25. Create your own compelling video thumbnail